Clarification Text on the Law on the Protection of Your Personal Data
MNF PLASTIC INDUSTRY AND TRADE LTD. ŞTİ.(Data Controller), taking into account the security of our valued user, within the scope of our disclosure obligation pursuant to the Law on the Protection of Personal Data* (“Law”), which is regulated regarding personal data, in order to protect fundamental rights and freedoms, especially the privacy of private life;
In accordance with the law, your personal data is recorded and stored in accordance with the establishment of a service relationship as a Data Controller and Data Processor, ensuring the continuity of service, performance of our services, and responsibilities arising from other laws as a company.
In this context, in the capacity of Data Controller, personal information is disclosed in the Law; acquire, record, preserve, update, rearrange, disclose, transfer, transfer, share to third parties in cases and to the extent permitted by the relevant legislation, and process in other ways listed in the Law in order to maintain the contractual relationship.
Your personal data, name, surname, date of birth, place of birth, home address, T.R. your ID number, Tax Office and Tax Number, driver’s license serial number, ID serial number, phone numbers, motor vehicle license plate, passport number, resume, photos, images and sound recordings, fingerprints, retina scan, IP address, e-mail address, your hobbies, people you interact with, group memberships, family information, health information and records, health data, health institution records such as x-ray, MR, blood type, country-city-zip code, age, gender, criminal record, bank account number, It refers to data and information that can directly or indirectly identify a person, including but not limited to your academic information, marital status, information about your children, emergency information, disability status, military service records, monthly premium and service certificate, payrolls, and those listed. .
Your personal data is processed for purposes such as recruitment, performance evaluation, creation and storage of the personnel file, execution of exit interviews and other internal operational activities within the scope of the planning and execution of our Company’s human resources processes, and ensuring security in and around the company. In addition, our company processes, stores and transfers personal data and sensitive personal data that it considers necessary only in order to provide the best service and product it aims to provide, as well as the information that is required to be obtained from its customers and customers’ authorities, to the extent permitted by legal regulations. Personal data is collected within the scope of support services, buying and selling (executing commercial relations) that our company has received from real persons. For the people that our company has received support from, the real people with whom the company has commercial relations for the continuation of the company, the real people who are obliged to receive services as per the law, and both job candidates and working personnel;
. Constitution of the Republic of Turkey
- Labor Law No. 4857,
- SSI Law No. 5510,
- Occupational Health and Safety Law No. 6331,
- Code of Obligations No. 6098,
. Turkish Commercial Code No. 6102
. Tax Procedure Law No. 213 and Laws within the scope of tax liability
- Pursuant to the Personal Data Law No. 6698 and regulations,
- In the inspections carried out by the Ministry of Labor and SGK Inspectors,
- In the inspections to be carried out by the Social Security Institution
. Audits by Tax Offices and Inspectors
In order to communicate when necessary in the database,
- For Statistical Studies,
- To be submitted to the relevant institutions and organizations in training, reservation and incentive applications,
- In addition, to present in court and expert examinations,
- Your personal data can be processed, stored, transferred to the extent stipulated by the law, and deleted or destroyed at the end of the periods determined by the law, to be submitted to the Local Law Enforcement Forces and Organized Industry Directorate upon request.
In addition, our company is in compliance with the KVK Law. 5. and It can also process your personal data for other purposes specified in Articles 6 and to be limited to these data processing conditions.
Special categories of personal data; means data on race, ethnic origin, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion, sect or other beliefs, disguise and dress, membership in associations, foundations or unions, health, sexual life, criminal convictions and security measures, and biometric and genetic data. .
As a rule, our company does not request or process sensitive data from its users. However, the information and data that are mandatory for registration due to the policies of third parties and organizations may be recorded, limited to this, in case of submitting sensitive personal data. For example; If your identity sample for documented domain names contains the “religion” section and your religious belief is included, it may be within the scope of special data, even if the purpose is not to record your sensitive data.
Your personal data, limited to the information required by the domain name registration authorities to be publicly available, in the domain name registration information, with persons, institutions and organizations and other third parties permitted by the provisions of the legislation; with our direct or indirect domestic and foreign subsidiaries, legal units, financial advisors, specialists and doctors within the scope of occupational health and safety, consultants and organizations we work with and cooperate with, such as our call center, in order to carry out our company activities. can be shared as needed.
28 of the Law titled Exceptions. Without prejudice to the cases stipulated in Article 11 of the Law, Your rights, which you can exercise by applying to our Company, are as follows:
- Learning whether your personal data is processed,
- If your personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred, in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction of your personal data if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed, Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in the article,
- Above (d) and Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to articles (e) to the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- Requesting compensation for your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of your personal data.
It is possible to submit your other requests regarding your rights and the implementation of the KVK Law to the Human Resources Department of our Company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. Our company will conclude your requests within this scope free of charge as soon as possible and within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. The expenses to be incurred by our Company in order to fulfill your requests are covered by Article 13 of the Law titled Application to the Data Controller. We would like to point out that we reserve the right to demand from you according to the tariff specified in the article.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
If you want to contact us, give feedback or manage your problems within the scope of KVKK, you can send it to MİMARSİNAN OSB 13.CAD NO: 9 MELİKGAZİ / KAYSERİ with your identity documents and your request, send it to the address of a notary public or send it to firstname.lastname@example.org via secure electronic mail. You can send it signed
In this context, we would like to remind you that your written applications on the subject may be accepted following the identity verification to be made by us.
* Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698, which was published in the Official Gazette dated 7 April 2016 and numbered 29677